March 19, 2014

The TMI (Too Much Information) Tag


Had some time on my hands so I did this fun little tag. Enjoy! :) 

1: What are you wearing?
Boyfriend jeans, red & white striped shirt

2: Ever been in love?

YES

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

Doh!

4: How tall are you?

5'7

5: How much do you weigh?

Who cares?! 

6: Any tattoos?

Nope...don't think I'll ever get one either...but I love them on other people

7: Any piercings?

Do my ears count?

8: OTP?

WTH is OTP?

9: Favorite show?

Pffffff...Modern Family, Friends, Lie to Me, Shameless...

10: Favorite bands?

Bands....Coldplay?! Yeah, Coldplay. They can do no wrong.

11: Something you miss? 

My brother. My nephew. College days. 

12: Favorite song?

Who has ONE favorite song?! I think I have one favorite song for when I'm sad, one for when I'm happy, one for when I'm ... LOL

13: How old are you?
26

14: Zodiac sign? 

Pisces baby!!! Tough one..

15: Quality you look for in a partner?

Sense of humor, open minded, optimistic, humble

16: Favorite Quote?

Woaaaaah...too many........but let's go with: "I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be."

17: Favorite actor?
Denzel Washington/Julia Roberts

18: Favorite color?

Damn...I'm very indecisive...why do I always have to pick ONE? Red...or purple...or turquoise?! Ugh.   

19: Loud music or soft?

It depends on what I'm doing at the moment

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?

My bed. Or some cosmetic aisle. 

21: How long does it take you to shower?

Again, it depends on what I'm getting ready for. It can be a 5 minutes one, or a 30 mins shower.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

Anywhere from 10 to 40 mins

23: Ever been in a physical fight?

Yes :)) 

24: Turn on?

People who can make fun of themselves

25: Turn off?

People who smell bad

26: Fears?
Death

27: Last thing that made you cry?

My mini depression...lol, I don't know. I'm a crier...that's what happens when you are super sensitive...but I don't mind it. I like to express myself, whether I'm happy or sad. 

28: Last time you said you loved someone?

I actually do not remember..

29: Last book you read?
Do the Work by Steven Pressfield

32: The book you’re currently reading?

Not reading any at the moment, but suggestions are welcomed.

33: Last show you watched?

Lie to me

34: Last person you talked to?

My BFF Cristina. It's her birfdaaaaaaay tah-daaay :D

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

Friends

36: Favorite food?

Italian

37: Place you want to visit?

Australia

38: Last place you were?

My hometown

39: Do you have a crush?

Nope

40: Last time you kissed someone?

Last night

41: Last time you were insulted?

Not too long ago

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?

Caramel 

43: What instruments do you play?

I don't

44: Favorite piece of jewelery?

Earrings

45: Last sport you played?

Tennis and it was waaay too long ago :(

46: Last song you sang?

Portrait of Love :)) It just went on iTUNES radio

47: Favorite chat up line?

Here I am. What are your other two wishes?

48: Have you ever used it?
NO :)))

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Yesterdaaay

50: Who should answer these questions next?

Whoever feels like!!!

Hugs & Kisses,
G

No comments:

Post a Comment